2nd Shift Supervisor (Lewis Run, PA)
Supervise the employees and the assigned jobs during the shift. This position has the responsibility to ensure all operators carry out their given assignment within the policies and procedures provided by the company and the customer; while meeting or exceeding the estimated process hours. Meet the provided production schedule, reschedule or shift work as capacity dictates. Document policy or procedural violations and take immediate disciplinary actions if necessary. Ensure accuracy of all documentation including travelers and time sheets. Maintain 6S schedule and support new 6S initiatives. Keep product moving through the production steps in the defined order and run rates. Keep products organized, identified and staged in accordance with due dates. Maintain all equipment. Prepare maintenance work-orders as needed. Enforce safety and material handling regulations. Coordinate with Plant Manager regarding material and tool inventory and regulate waste. Encourage, organize and promote KPI’s and continuous improvement initiatives.
2nd Shift Supervisor participates in manufacturing duties: shipping & receiving including incoming inspection, passivation, Electro-polishing, etc.
- Must be able to read and speak English and follow written procedures. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to timely, accurately and neatly complete required paperwork.
- Keyboarding and computer skills needed, including Microsoft Office software.
- Enterprise resource planning software knowledge and abilities preferred.
- Ability to do basic math including ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills & background required.
- Mechanical reasoning abilities needed.
2nd Shift Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:00 pm -1:30am. Training will occur on 1st shift or split shift. Position requires the ability to work outside normal schedule which may include arriving early or working normally scheduled day off.
The 2nd Shift Supervisor works on the production floor. Must be able to stand, walk, sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb. Must be able to reach above and below shoulder and have fine finger manipulation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment assessments, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time.
Allegheny Surface Technology
14 Egbert Lane
Lewis Run, PA 16738
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
Phone : 814-362-2590
Fax : 814-362-4674
Email : email@example.com