Inspections performed include:
- Visual inspection
- Ultrasound testing
- Profilometer measurement of surface finish
- Borescope measurement and videotaping
- Complete documentation including mapping of imperfections and problem areas
In addition to the inspections, if requested, AST can correct any deficiencies found by refurbishing the equipment with our on-site teams. Those processes include mechanical polishing, certified ASME Code weld repair or vessel modifications, chemical cleaning and passivation, and electropolishing.
Why Choose Our Pressure Vessel Inspection Company?
- ✓ We are a leader in Pressure Vessel Inspection services
- ✓ All welders are qualified by ASME Division I Section IX Welding, Brazing, and Fusing Qualification
- ✓ VTII inspectors are certified to ASNT-TC-1A VTII standards.
- ✓ Shop & field services
- ✓ One-stop-shop for all metal surface finishing needs
- ✓ 48 hour turnaround
- ✓ Large scale solutions
- ✓ Save on costs with us
- ✓ Decades of experience
- Learn more about our mechanical polishing company
Download Pressure Vessel Inspection Brochure
"*" indicates required fields