Allegheny Surface Technology (AST) employs experienced and highly skilled craftsmen who have the training and certification to perform at any facility.
Our state of the art polishing facility and equipment enable us to consistently achieve your surface requirements, as fine as single digit Ra readings. We are able to work on OEM parts as well as refurbished used vessels and equipment in-house and on-site.
Allegheny Surface Technology can also perform compound – free mechanical polishing services, a requirement in several pharmaceutical applications.
The techniques available are:
- Abrasive belt polishing
- Abrasive wheel polishing including nylon, flap and combination wheels
- Automated and hand polishing equipment
- Custom machinery for OD and ID polishing of tubular work pieces.
Why Choose Our Mechanical Polishing Company?
- ✓ We are a leader in Mechanical Polishing services
- ✓ Shop & field services
- ✓ Single parts to bulk parts
- ✓ Large scale solutions
- ✓ Environmentally responsible
- ✓ RoHS & Reach Compliant
- ✓ One-stop-shop for all metal surface finishing needs
- ✓ Decades of experience
- Learn more about our Mechanical Polishing company